Interviewing at RedBlink
Interviews at RedBlink are, in a single word, tough.
We expect an interviewee to :
- Be fluent in skills that they have listed on their resume.
- Be fluent in English
- Understand how the internet works
Our interviews have five phases.
- Verbal questions and answers: You will be asked questions about your technical skills.
- Problem solving verbal: You will be asked to solve multiple problems.
- Practical exam to test technical knowledge and problem solving skills: You will be asked to code your solutions to the problems that were asked in the last round, or a new problem.
- Final round: You will get to talk to more seniors who will further evaluate your technical skills and see if you fit in the team.
- Human resources round: HR will talk to you about the position, offer and will also evaluate how you fit in with the goals of the company.
In general our interviews are very practical. Question can be tough, but people you will speak to will be nice. All in all, don’t worry, put you best foot forward and you will do just fine.